Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Ahhhh, the joys of parenthood.

Logan is infamous in our family for playing a little game we call "Calvinball".
Yes, I am refering to Calvin and Hobbes. Much like Bill Watterson's creation, Logina enjoys getting someone to play games with him, and then changing the rules in the middle of the game so he will win. The Quiet Game is his favorite to do this with.
And so, after changing the rules on me 5 times in 3 minutes (the last was "In the Quiet Game, anyone boy named Logan can talk".), I just stopped talking.
It's been 30 minutes, and Logan is currently rolling on the floor making the craziest faces-he does, in fact, look just like Calvin-begging me. "Please, Please, PLEASE TALK TO ME!!!!!
KKKKKKAAAATTTTTTIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!! I NEED YOU TO SAY SOMETHING!!!!!"
I wonder how much I should put away for therapy.

No comments: